Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Back on the horse again...

What a few days it has been.  Saturday it was in the 80's and my Hubby and I packed the truck for the Ripe Farmers Market for Sunday.  What a drastic change in weather... Sunday was cold, wet, windy and in the 40's. Thankfully the Ripe team moved us indoors but needless to say there weren't many customers that came out and I certainly understood why.
 
This morning I woke up with every intention of being in the studio creating away but the weather just didn't play along.  While it was in the 40's, I just didn't want to be in the studio freezing... especially after having 80 degrees just a few short days ago.  So when you are given frozen lemons...
Today I took advantage of the weather and stayed in.  I spent all day uploading photos taken from yesterday, creating listings for my online shop and attempting to do some marketing on Facebook, +Google and Twitter.
  
10 hours later... I'm done for the night... but I'm back on the horse again!!!
 
Until next time, Peace and light